Find Surgical Orthodontics in Arlington, VA
When Might Surgical Orthodontics Be Needed?
What Is the Orthodontic Surgery Process, and Where Does Surgical Orthodontics Come In?
What Are the Risks Associated With Orthodontic Surgery?
- Damage to your teeth.
- Some of your bones may not heal properly.
- Problems may arise, or persist, with your jaw joint.
- Numbness in your cheeks and lower lip after surgery.
- Scars may remain.
- Additional surgery may be necessary to fix what the first surgery didn’t.
- Your original bite issue may come back.
What Are the Rewards of Having Orthodontic Surgery?
For many patients, the most important reward of having orthognathic surgery is achieving a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. Beyond this invaluable reward, correcting the alignment of the jaw and teeth with surgery has proven to result in:
- A balanced appearance of your lower face.
- An improved bite.
- Improved sleep, breathing, chewing and swallowing.
- An improvement in speech impairments
- An improvement in self-esteem
Come See Why Iverson and Wahab Orthodontics in Arlington, VA is the Perfect Fit for You
We understand how orthodontic treatment can change your life for the better. At Iverson and Wahab we work hard so every patient gets the care they deserve. Whether you’re looking for braces, clear aligners, or just looking for an expert opinion, we’re here to help. We proudly offer flexible hours and ample free parking for all of our patients. Plus, as a single-location orthodontic practice we are always available to the patients in our Arlington community. Schedule a complimentary consultation to get started today!